Our reactive and pro-active team will do everything to ensure the success of your event: an original program, exclusive partnerships, out of the ordinary places and a fast and quality response.
NACARA is in constant research of new ideas and partnerships to suggest cutting-edge programs. With our wide partners network, Nacara is also specialist in other regions of France: Normandy, Champagne, Bordeaux and the French Riviera.
Would you like to organise a trip for a client? Our wide network and creativity allow us to be able to suggest to you unique services to amaze your clients. We will do everything we can to ensure the success of your event. We will undertake to follow up your event accompanied by experienced professionals to guarantee the satisfaction of the participants.
We like to see new services appearing and most importantly, we like you to know! We are permanently looking for new trends. You may think you know France? That’s the point! We will surprise you! With our destination expertise you can take advantage of a wide services network. We suggest the best solution for your event. Thanks to our local experts, we offer the perfect way to organise events with realistic costs whilst offering you the best value for money.
- France is the number one tourist destination in the world
- Paris the premier congress destination in the world
- Charles de Gaulle airport is the 2nd biggest airport in Europe after London-Heathrow
- A wide range of landscapes in a single country: an ocean with large beaches, mountains for hiking or skiing, well-preserved villages, cities and countryside
- The cradle of gastronomy with a large number of famous starred chef, plenty of gastronomic restaurants
- Bordeaux, a new modern city offering high end services, only 2 hours train from Paris with an amazing wine region
- Champagne, a still traditional region, enhancing the know-how of an ancestral recipe
- Paris, a multi-cultural, vibrant city which will surprise you by its diversity
Our dynamic and experienced team is always glad to help you to answer your clients requirements. If you are travelling to Paris, we will be delighted to welcome you in our brand new office in Opera district for a coffee or why not a glass wine or Champagne?