ABOUT US: We believe that by creating unforgettable & memorable experiences for clients this will motivate to excel their performance for the next year.
- A Destination Management Company in the US focused on bringing international groups to the US
- An international, multilingual, energetic team
- Owner Managed and operated
- Our HQ is in Southern California with offices on both coasts
WHAT WE DO…
- CORPORATE INCENTIVES: We have breathtaking & diverse landscapes, cosmopolitan cities and unique adventures in the US to create trips with full of unforgettable surprises for your guests
- EVENTS: Our special connections to arrange VIP tickets for major sports events like the Superbowl, US Open, NBA or Formula 1.
- MEETINGS / CONFERENCES: There are many major congresses in the US where we can support with meet/greet, transportation, offsite dinners and team activities.
- PRODUCT LAUNCHES: We get creative to put your product on center stage and make it a successful launch
- VIP EXPERIENCES: We have a track record supporting CEO’s, celebrities and VIP’s with all luxury travel needs.
- We manage and operate programs in the entire USA.
- Some of our most popular incentive destinations are: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Las Vegas, Arizona, Colorado, Miami, Key West, New York, Boston, Washington DC, New Orleans, and Chicago
- Exceptional fast response time & speedy turnaround time on proposals (try us!)
- We LOVE what we do and are part of YOUR team
- International Experience: we understand cultural differences and sprechen auch DEUTSCH
- Detail oriented planning
- No cookie-cutter programs – we tailor each proposal to create one-of-a-kind programs to fit in clients budget, interests, culture & group size
- Our clients keep coming back … and we successfully completed over 650+ programs
Perfect weather with always sunny blue skies, creativity all around, endless entertainment and dining options, inspiring art and diverse cultures, original movie studios and theme parks, widely diverse geographic landscape within one city, world class sports teams, … this destination will not disappoint!
Incentive Highlights: E-Bike Tour on Venice Beach Walk, picnic lunch by the water, surf lesson in Malibu, hike to the Hollywood sign, cocktail party at Hollywood hills home, red carpet gala dinner with superhero theme at movie studio
From picture-perfect weather, pristine beaches, and colorful Art Deco architecture, to lavish hotels, eclectic dining and a thriving arts and culture scene, Miami has everything you need for the tropical destination of your dreams. Look forward to enjoying a mix of international sophistication, natural tropical beauty and authentic cultural diversity.
Incentive Highlights: speedboat ride along celebrity islands, airboat tour with alligator viewing in the Everglades, tour with local graffiti artist in Wynwood, self-drive by Harley or muscle car to Key West, snorkeling in the 3rd larges coral barrier reef in the world, Cuban dinner night with live entertainment
Las Vegas, an ever-changing fantasyland of a city, has seen unbelievable expansion since it emerged from the desert just over 100 years ago. The sights and sounds of Las Vegas are enjoyed by millions of visitors every year. Stay in some of the most glamorous, unique hotels in the world. Eat at five-star restaurants and expansive buffets. Playat casinos, pools health spas or go shopping. There’s no place like it anywhere else in the world. Are you ready to be dazzled by Vegas?
Incentive Highlights: helicopter flight to private area in the Grand Canyon, ATV tour through the desert, horseback riding & BBQ lunch at authentic Cowboy ranch, behind the scenes tour at Cirque du Soleil Show, Michelin star dinner with views from top on the Las Vegas strip
With a globally recognizable skyline and 8.4 million people who call it home, New York City is bursting with diversity and excitement – from the iconic attractions you’ve seen on TV and in the movies to hidden gems waiting to be uncovered. Each of the five boroughs – The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island – has a distinctive flavor, while individual neighborhoods maintain identities all their own. Walkable streets and access to the subway, buses and cabs make it easy to get from neighborhood to neighborhood. Whether it’s your first visit or your hundredth, there’s always something new to do
Incentive Highlights: bike tour through Central Park with picnic lunch, architectural boat tour, culinary tour of Chelsea Market, graffiti tour with workshop in Brooklyn, cocktail party on rooftop